Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
At first thought of 2008 i think, hopefully next year will be better. Then I stop myself quickly realizing how AWESOME this past year has been. First on my list is the birth of our second son, Colton. He brings so much happiness to our family. Brayden adores him and although he doesn't care for sharing toys with him that much, I know they will be friends forever. I think of all the great quality time we as a family have spent together and it reminds me how blessed we are to be healthy and happy. We have had some great times with new and old friends, and I thank God for them.
Paul and I both lost our grandmothers this year and there have been many family members with serious health problems. Through prayer and Gods will most are healed.
Justin (my little brother) has played a kick butt year with his high school football team. GO SPARTANS! He is not so little anymore and is such a fine young man. We are so proud of him!
I am finished massage therapy school and it feels great to say that! Honestly, I went the whole time in school being pregnant and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it. I could not have done it without Paul and my family's encouragement. It was hard to get to school and leave my little ones three to four nights a week, especially with Colton only 3 months old. Paul made it possible...thanks baby I LOVE YOU!
As for resolutions, I think i will stick to the old standbys...lose weight, exercise more, stay healthy and strive to be a better Christian,wife, Mom, daughter and friend. Thank you for being in our lives and for a rememorable 2008. I pray that you will have a safe, happy, and most of all healthy 2009.

Love,
Holly

No comments: